Monday 6 November 2017

Own photographs taken in green screen room

 These are my two images taken, which would be used to create my very own horror poster. We made four small thumbnails showing what our designs would end up looking like, giving us a nice starting point when we actually got started. The first poster I wanted to create was a scarecrow inspired poster so I had Daniel pose as though he's being held up by the cross there usually held up on, I could of maybe had him running with his face looking back so I didn't have to receive one from the internet but I liked this picture, its suitable for my poster and it ended up looking like what I had in mind.

 This is the second picture I took which would end up being a puppet inspired poster, I had him sitting on the floor looking up at the camera which worked out well , in the actual design of this poster I'm going to enlarge him and have some puppet strings above him which adds to that effect of it being puppet inspired. Again don't have any issues with this photo so hopefully the design will look like how I want it to.



3 comments:

  1. Great to see you utilising the green screen room guys. Keep up the great work.
    Double check your spelling please Ben - read over and you will spot them - change and repost.
    Mrs McD-H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you utilising the green screen room guys. Keep up the great work.
    Double check your spelling please Ben - read over and you will spot them - change and repost.
    Mrs McD-H

    ReplyDelete
  3. another member of staff to mention spelling?

    ReplyDelete